SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all multimedia development and web hosting services offered by LinkLv.com. By accepting a quote either verbally or in writing or ordering a domain name through LinkLv.com you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Quotes are valid for 28 days.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that any project or web site is lawful, does not infringe any copyright or any other laws. It is also the customers responsibility to carry out any market research as to the viability and profitability of any project before accepting any quote.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to any project that we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, projects containing adult oriented material such as pornography, hatred towards persons blonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation, or which infringe copyright or are contrary to U.S. laws.
- The acceptance of a commission quote either verbally or in writing shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the Client and LinkLv.com.
- At project acceptance LinkLv.com can provide an estimated completion date, however we cannot guarantee this date as a final completion date.
- A down payment of no less than 50% of the total quoted price must be provided before project commencement.
- Once a commission has commenced it will be completed using the information, data, text and images provided at project commencement or during the production phase. Once the production process has been completed the project will be presented to the Client who may request any changes to the project.
- LinkLv.com will initially place the Client's project on a demonstration server or deliver the appropriate disc in order that the Client may view and comment upon the project. Once the Client has approved the project a final invoice will be presented.
- LinkLv.com reserve the right to alter our prices at any time without prior notice. If a quote at an original price has been made it will be valid for 28 days and subsequently during the life of the current commission, however additional work may be charged for using the new pricing structure.
- Refusal of included services in a package does not reduce package pricing. All features are available as add-ons to packages where not included.
- A Client’s project will be made available once approval of the result is given and the invoice is paid in full.
- When a quote has been accepted and a developed project approved by the Client the invoice must be paid within 28 days regardless of the amount of content that the Client still has to provide to LinkLv.com.
- Content or features listed in the original quote but not provided during the development phase by the Client will be added at any time in the future, however invoices must be paid in full including sections which the Client still has to provide content for.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the Client and used in the production of the Client's project, will remain the Client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the Client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by LinkLv.com, such as source code, graphics, photographs, video, animation and text, will remain the property of LinkLv.com until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the Client. Excluding Content Management source code.
- LinkLv.com produces projects where, in the case of web sites, every effort is made to display the pages acceptably on most popular browsers currently available, however we cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display properly on versions of browsers released after the project is completed.
- The Client is ultimately responsible for checking the correctness of the project before they give LinkLv.com the go ahead to make it publicly available.
- When a Client agrees that a project can be made publicly available they are agreeing that the production and development of the project has satisfied all their requirements.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- Our payment terms are 28 days, payment must be made by credit card, check or bank transfer. If they are not paid in full client maybe subject to a $25.00 late fee.
HOSTING, SUPPORT AND UPDATING SERVICE AGREEMENTS
- LinkLv.com offer annually renewable packages of hosting and updating service agreements which can be purchased as part of a package or separately. These include hosting, content updating and search engine submissions.
- These packages are quoted for either on application or at time of quoting for a full project.
- Hosting, support and updating services are annually renewable, package start dates are based on when the package or domain name is first registered and when the web project goes live.
- Our content update service refers to any content, photographs or text which replaces any current content. It does not extend to producing new sections or pages unless otherwise noted.
- New sections of a site will be quoted for on application.
- Quoted prices generally stay the same year on year but can change depending on the amount of content updated, additional sections added, bandwidth or web space used.
- Monthly we submit Clients’ sites to search engines, however we cannot guarantee inclusion or accept responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site submitted to as part of a web site promotion, chooses not to list a Client's web site.
- Hosting support and updating packages are renewed annually, invoices are provided approximately one month before the renewal date, however our usual payment terms apply from the invoice date.
- Customers wishing to cancel a hosting, support or updating package must inform us before the invoice date otherwise full annual payment will be required.
- No partial refunds will be given for hosting, servicing or updating packages cancelled during the current agreements time period.
- While we and our hosting partners take many steps to ensure that Clients’ sites are always backed-up it is the Clients responsibility to inform us when they make a change to the site so that we can then backup that specific part. For example databases of database driven sites.
- We work to ensure maximum uptime for your website but we can not be held responsible for periods of downtime to either the web or email servers due to nature.
- We do not offer support for your Dial up or Broadband connection to the internet – this is the responsibility of your ISP.
LinkLv.com will reserve the right to alter any of the above terms and conditions at any time.